When families do not agree with services Appalachian and Family Children First Council dispute resolution process is your county’s step-by-step way to work things out when families or agencies do not agree with the individual service plan for your family. This is a way to bring attention to your concerns and complaints. All families with an individual family plan can use the dispute resolution service. Your county FCFC must tell you about the dispute process and that you have a right to use it.  You can also ask the person who coordinates services about the AFCFC dispute resolution process.

To learn more about the process please contact us!